Recorded Fireside Chat
Fueling Growth with Smart Investments in Data Analytics
Businesses today are trying to adopt better technologies to handle data at a much faster pace due to the growing uncertainties of the Pandemic. This has opened up the need for different functions within organizations to rely on data for deeper insights for effective decision making. At the same time, spending across the board has shrunk and expectations from data investments are higher than ever.
Key discussion topics:
- As a data leader, how can you use data and analytics to help your organization reshape the business, identify emerging opportunities, and manage risk?
- Where should you be investing versus divesting? E.g., Is now the time to go all-in on cloud?
- How the current situation is going to impact data initiatives planning for 2021?
- Can niche data consulting firms help scale in cost optimized manner, or fill skills gap, or help in accelerating?
- How do you position yourselves to take advantage of the eventual transition out of this economic situation?
Who should attend?
- If you are a data and analytics leader struggling with key questions about the current global economy and which data initiatives to undertake right now
- If you are wondering how to use data and analytics to help your organization reshape the business, identify new emerging opportunities, and manage risk
- If you are wondering whether you should be investing versus divesting?
- If you are wondering if this is the best time to migrate on cloud?
- If you are rethinking your data architecture or analytics approach