Reduce AWS Costs of High Volume ETL Pipeline by up to 65%
December 17, 2020 | 11 am PST (2 pm EST)
Focusing on efficient use of AWS cloud brings immediate and tangible financial benefits. However, most organizations are unprepared to profit from this savings opportunity and likely overspend. Today’s data-driven enterprises collect, process and store PBs of data each hour to enable real-time decision making.
Accurately and efficiently deriving insights on-demand rely on high performant and reliable ETL pipelines running robust cloud technologies such as AWS. With growing business needs organizations are fiercely finding ways to improve their AWS cost management. Join cloud optimization expert Jagan, who has 14+ years of DevOps experience and has managed infrastructure with 3000+ clusters as he shares proven approaches that resulted in $2.1 Mn saving on annual AWS spends.
This free webinar explores the factors that increase the complexity of managing AWS cloud costs as well as best practices for reducing AWS spend. You will get actionable tips that can be implemented immediately to drive cloud success.
Key discussion topics:
- Best practices to design the cost-aware architecture
- Gaining full visibility of AWS usage
- Better capacity planning for long term cost savings
- Evaluation of technology alternatives & infrastructure enhancements
- Cost optimization strategies i.e unused resources, reserve vs spot instances, data storage, scaling
- AWS Credits and Discount options to reduce the cost without making any infrastructure changes