Home / Accelerators / Multi-Touch Attribution
Gain real-time insights to accelerate your marketing ROI and increase sales
As customers engage with brands over multiple channels and at different touchpoints, the timeliness and accuracy of marketing insights become crucial for digital marketers. Sigmoid's fast and scalable Multi-Touch Attribution accelerator empowers marketers with near real-time intelligence and insights into consumers' digital behavior. Our customized interactive dashboard helps marketers monitor performance at a granular level, helping them strategize better to enhance brand perception and deliver incremental sales lift with optimal ROMI.
Multi-Touch Attribution Model for campaign optimization
Develop robust MTA models without audience data.
Scale easily to other brands and markets.
Leverage research design to suit specific business needs.
Precise ROI Measurement
Measure ROI faster and with higher precision.
Our Multi-Touch Attribution accelerator shortens the time for course corrections on campaigns by answering questions like:
- Which marketing actions do I invest in for maximum ROI?
- Which touchpoints contribute to sales and by how much?
- Which touchpoints do I focus on within the channel?
Multi-touch attribution with Reckitt’s Taj Peeran and Sigmoid’s Rahul Kumar
The CPG Guys interview Taj Peeran (VP Marketing of Digital, eCommerce and Brand Engagement at Reckitt) and Rahul Kumar Singh (Co-Founder and Chief Analytics Officer at Sigmoid), to discuss marketing attribution, hyper-personalization, CLTV and the role of AI in creating business value for the CPG industry.
Why CPG marketers choose Sigmoid?
- Increase flexibility, transparency, and customization with in-house solution
- Works with limited data availability
- Suitable for both online and offline campaigns
- Generate fast, timely and accurate reports on a weekly basis
- Faster dashboard refresh rates
- Enables in-flight campaign optimization to improve ROMI
- Accurately measure and improve marketing tactics
- Make campaign changes mid-flight
- Continuous campaign measurement at granular levels
Customer success story
11% improvement in ROMI with Multi-Touch Attribution, enabling in-flight campaign optimization for leading CPG firm
- MTA model scaled across 23+ brands
- Faster dashboard refresh rates with weekly MTA reports
- 85% cost savings in comparison with similar reports